Aerodynamic Performance Prediction using CFD
TotalSim has the ability to test your vehicle at any speed, yaw, ride height, steer and roll to produce a range of results for a realistic analysis of your car or bike.
TotalSim can act as a virtual wind tunnel, substantially reducing your development costs.
We can test changes for as little as £100 and have the resources to test several hundred modifications in a single week.
Why use CFD?
- CFD is often refereed to as a virtual wind tunnel, but yet it can provide so much more information than a wind tunnel at a fraction of the cost.
- CFD can recreate true track conditions, such as cornering and braking attitudes.
- CFD is repeatable, removing nearly all of the ‘noise’ that plagues full scale testing.
- Using CFD to test your model will be cheaper and faster than testing in a windtunnel.
The highly efficient CFD process, developed by TotalSim, means full car simulation from CAD to first solution can generally be completed in less than a week.
Once that baseline has been generated we can turn around hundreds of simulations per week.
CFD gets rid of the need to make components every time you want to test a new part.
If you want more that just performance prediction then maybe TotalSim can help with a more advanced service, where TotalSim can help lead the aerodynamic development of your car.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
Interested in receiving our newsletter? Use the sign up form below.
- Guess where our MD Rob was yesterday? #OBE https://t.co/a4Wkqd0lLT about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- A warm welcome to Tom who joined the support team today #TeamTS about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @fyfluiddynamics: ICYMI: Soap films can heal when a water drop passes through them, even multiple times! https://t.co/5XyJjd1n5b https:/… about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @prodrive: 300 wins and counting...... https://t.co/VY4ydokNZo about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone