Aerodynamic Performance Prediction using CFD
TotalSim has the ability to test your vehicle at any speed, yaw, ride height, steer and roll to produce a range of results for a realistic analysis of your car or bike.
TotalSim can act as a virtual wind tunnel, substantially reducing your development costs.
We can test changes for as little as £100 and have the resources to test several hundred modifications in a single week.
Why use CFD?
- CFD is often refereed to as a virtual wind tunnel, but yet it can provide so much more information than a wind tunnel at a fraction of the cost.
- CFD can recreate true track conditions, such as cornering and braking attitudes.
- CFD is repeatable, removing nearly all of the ‘noise’ that plagues full scale testing.
- Using CFD to test your model will be cheaper and faster than testing in a windtunnel.
The highly efficient CFD process, developed by TotalSim, means full car simulation from CAD to first solution can generally be completed in less than a week.
Once that baseline has been generated we can turn around hundreds of simulations per week.
CFD gets rid of the need to make components every time you want to test a new part.
If you want more that just performance prediction then maybe TotalSim can help with a more advanced service, where TotalSim can help lead the aerodynamic development of your car.
Email – email@example.com | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
Interested in receiving our newsletter? Use the sign up form below.
- RT @Honda_UK: Honda. Why we race ... https://t.co/NIU7mxUEuX about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPad
- Progress @ Catesby Aero Research Facility #aero https://t.co/lPVKKnqxkh about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @DarrenTurner007: This would make a perfect collection. Doesn’t get any better than Valkyrie AMR Pro, Vantage GTE and a DB11 Volante. 😎… about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @prodrive: Wonder what's under here and whether it will one day join the line up of cars behind. https://t.co/OnRk6oTbC2 about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client