Aerodynamic Performance Prediction using CFD
TotalSim has the ability to test your vehicle at any speed, yaw, ride height, steer and roll to produce a range of results for a realistic analysis of your car or bike.
TotalSim can act as a virtual wind tunnel, substantially reducing your development costs.
We can test changes for as little as £100 and have the resources to test several hundred modifications in a single week.
Why use CFD?
- CFD is often refereed to as a virtual wind tunnel, but yet it can provide so much more information than a wind tunnel at a fraction of the cost.
- CFD can recreate true track conditions, such as cornering and braking attitudes.
- CFD is repeatable, removing nearly all of the ‘noise’ that plagues full scale testing.
- Using CFD to test your model will be cheaper and faster than testing in a windtunnel.
The highly efficient CFD process, developed by TotalSim, means full car simulation from CAD to first solution can generally be completed in less than a week.
Once that baseline has been generated we can turn around hundreds of simulations per week.
CFD gets rid of the need to make components every time you want to test a new part.
If you want more that just performance prediction then maybe TotalSim can help with a more advanced service, where TotalSim can help lead the aerodynamic development of your car.
Email – email@example.com | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
Interested in receiving our newsletter? Use the sign up form below.
- We are recruiting for a Junior HPC Engineer. Are you a recent graduate, or school leaver? This is an exciting oppor… https://t.co/0skEiNZEjN about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- New week, another complete car capture with the @Artec3DScanners LEO. #CFD #Aerodynamics #3Dscanning… https://t.co/elZ6y2cuqi about 23 hours ago from Loomly
- @JonnyDWale @philwhite007 @SSEHub I thought you were down for a @Vorteqsports skinsuit? Don’t get greedy. about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to JonnyDWale
- @JonnyDWale @philwhite007 @SSEHub The worlds fastest bicycle. 🤓😎 #2020 about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to JonnyDWale