Aerodynamic Performance Prediction using CFD
TotalSim has the ability to test your vehicle at any speed, yaw, ride height, steer and roll to produce a range of results for a realistic analysis of your car or bike.
TotalSim can act as a virtual wind tunnel, substantially reducing your development costs.
We can test changes for as little as £100 and have the resources to test several hundred modifications in a single week.
Why use CFD?
- CFD is often refereed to as a virtual wind tunnel, but yet it can provide so much more information than a wind tunnel at a fraction of the cost.
- CFD can recreate true track conditions, such as cornering and braking attitudes.
- CFD is repeatable, removing nearly all of the ‘noise’ that plagues full scale testing.
- Using CFD to test your model will be cheaper and faster than testing in a windtunnel.
The highly efficient CFD process, developed by TotalSim, means full car simulation from CAD to first solution can generally be completed in less than a week.
Once that baseline has been generated we can turn around hundreds of simulations per week.
CFD gets rid of the need to make components every time you want to test a new part.
If you want more that just performance prediction then maybe TotalSim can help with a more advanced service, where TotalSim can help lead the aerodynamic development of your car.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
Interested in receiving our newsletter? Use the sign up form below.
- With Christmas around the corner, we have updated our opening times for the last week of the year.… https://t.co/qnTBWtQ8rT about 36 minutes ago from Loomly
- RT @CllrWarrenWhyte: Hearing about @SilverstonePark, @SSEHub & @TotalSimLtd at today’s @aylesburyvale economy & business scrutiny meeting t… about 15 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Our in-house 3D scanning services can help you boost your projects, moving straight from physical geometry to CFD a… https://t.co/d26BOiKS6Y about 23 hours ago from Loomly
- TotalSim are now taking applications for those students looking for a yearlong internship for 2019-2020.… https://t.co/2k4mt0DiAY about 1 day ago from Loomly