Aerodynamic Performance Prediction using CFD
TotalSim has the ability to test your vehicle at any speed, yaw, ride height, steer and roll to produce a range of results for a realistic analysis of your car or bike.
TotalSim can act as a virtual wind tunnel, substantially reducing your development costs.
We can test changes for as little as £100 and have the resources to test several hundred modifications in a single week.
Why use CFD?
- CFD is often refereed to as a virtual wind tunnel, but yet it can provide so much more information than a wind tunnel at a fraction of the cost.
- CFD can recreate true track conditions, such as cornering and braking attitudes.
- CFD is repeatable, removing nearly all of the ‘noise’ that plagues full scale testing.
- Using CFD to test your model will be cheaper and faster than testing in a windtunnel.
The highly efficient CFD process, developed by TotalSim, means full car simulation from CAD to first solution can generally be completed in less than a week.
Once that baseline has been generated we can turn around hundreds of simulations per week.
CFD gets rid of the need to make components every time you want to test a new part.
If you want more that just performance prediction then maybe TotalSim can help with a more advanced service, where TotalSim can help lead the aerodynamic development of your car.
Email – email@example.com | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
Interested in receiving our newsletter? Use the sign up form below.
- RT @SilverstonePark: 'Olympic' standard!The opening of Silverstone Park's @SSEHub (sports engineering hub) was broadcast to c.800,000 peo… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web App
- We are currently looking for an enthusiastic developer to join our web-based CFD platform team. Interested? Please… https://t.co/VfJVXZHxoW about 4 hours ago from Loomly
- Learn how @Learn_HyperMesh can accelerate your CFD pre-processing time by joining the @Altair_Inc webinar, featurin… https://t.co/kClglICp9e about 6 hours ago from Loomly
- A new challenge for our 3D scanning team today! @takeonGravity #3DScanning #3dmodel using @Artec3DScanners #CFD… https://t.co/MmSGtQNoBx about 3 days ago from Loomly