Aerodynamic Performance Prediction using CFD
TotalSim has the ability to test your vehicle at any speed, yaw, ride height, steer and roll to produce a range of results for a realistic analysis of your car or bike.
TotalSim can act as a virtual wind tunnel, substantially reducing your development costs.
We can test changes for as little as £100 and have the resources to test several hundred modifications in a single week.
Why use CFD?
- CFD is often refereed to as a virtual wind tunnel, but yet it can provide so much more information than a wind tunnel at a fraction of the cost.
- CFD can recreate true track conditions, such as cornering and braking attitudes.
- CFD is repeatable, removing nearly all of the ‘noise’ that plagues full scale testing.
- Using CFD to test your model will be cheaper and faster than testing in a windtunnel.
The highly efficient CFD process, developed by TotalSim, means full car simulation from CAD to first solution can generally be completed in less than a week.
Once that baseline has been generated we can turn around hundreds of simulations per week.
CFD gets rid of the need to make components every time you want to test a new part.
If you want more that just performance prediction then maybe TotalSim can help with a more advanced service, where TotalSim can help lead the aerodynamic development of your car.
Email – email@example.com | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
Interested in receiving our newsletter? Use the sign up form below.
- RT @SSEHub: Team building from @TotalSimLtd and @Vorteqsports at the @SSEHub this evening! https://t.co/U6ChSpQe0D about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Wishing all our friends and customers a very happy Easter. #HappyEaster #CFD https://t.co/rGk98t6Gsk https://t.co/wcN1iIAW33 about 4 days ago from Loomly
- Updated office hours during Easter holidays. https://t.co/QojhXvr3WM https://t.co/oxgp74IIe0 about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- Track CFD performance in detail with Bramble web platform. Anywhere! Anytime! #CFD #Aerodynamics… https://t.co/9htsj2cQUI about 1 week ago from Loomly