Aerodynamic Performance Prediction using CFD
TotalSim has the ability to test your vehicle at any speed, yaw, ride height, steer and roll to produce a range of results for a realistic analysis of your car or bike.
TotalSim can act as a virtual wind tunnel, substantially reducing your development costs.
We can test changes for as little as £100 and have the resources to test several hundred modifications in a single week.
Why use CFD?
- CFD is often refereed to as a virtual wind tunnel, but yet it can provide so much more information than a wind tunnel at a fraction of the cost.
- CFD can recreate true track conditions, such as cornering and braking attitudes.
- CFD is repeatable, removing nearly all of the ‘noise’ that plagues full scale testing.
- Using CFD to test your model will be cheaper and faster than testing in a windtunnel.
The highly efficient CFD process, developed by TotalSim, means full car simulation from CAD to first solution can generally be completed in less than a week.
Once that baseline has been generated we can turn around hundreds of simulations per week.
CFD gets rid of the need to make components every time you want to test a new part.
If you want more that just performance prediction then maybe TotalSim can help with a more advanced service, where TotalSim can help lead the aerodynamic development of your car.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
Interested in receiving our newsletter? Use the sign up form below.
- Aero can be a critical part of the design package, where thousandths of a second can be the difference between winn… https://t.co/FNsxHbqmuW about 9 hours ago from Loomly
- Anyone in need of a mannequin?🚴🏼♀️⛷🏃🏼♂️🏊🏾♀️🦆 https://t.co/3M8QYgRFRf about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPad
- @MSportLtd Congratulations! about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to MSportLtd
- Celebrating #CycleToWorkDay at the @SSEHub Performance Wind Tunnel, exploring office outfit aerodynamic performance… https://t.co/nnoohwcQlZ about 2 weeks ago from Loomly