TotalSim are pleased to announce our one day course in Motorsport Aerodynamics.
Friday 21st October.
£250 per delegate including lunch.
The course will cover the fundamentals of aerodynamics and its application to race cars. Although the examples within the course will principally be F1 related, the underlying content will be appropriate to most forms of the sport.
- What makes a fast car?
- Aerodynamic tools
- Aerodynamic principals
- CFD as a development tool
- Understanding and utilising CFD results
- F1 aerodynamics
- Development (Cycle, rate and delivery)
The lectures will be given by John Iley and Professor Ivor Annetts
About the presenters;
John Iley has worked in motor sport for 25 years, the last 18 years in Formula one. With specialisation in aerodynamics and technical management he has been involved in programmes that have won many races and Drivers/Constructors/Team Championships in F1, Indycar, Sportscars and GT.
Ivor is a Project Team Leader at TotalSim and RAE Visiting Professor in Motorsport Aerodynamics. 12 years’ experience in CFD and motorsport aerodynamics working in many different classes including Formula 1, GT3 and the World Rally and Endurance Championships.
If you are interested in attending the course, please fill in the contact details below and we will get in touch with further details and to arrange payment.
The Course Booking Form is now available to download below. Please download, fill in and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the course then please email email@example.com and we will answer your query as soon as possible.
- At the latest stocktake we just passed 4,300 cores and 31 TB ram with more on the way! #HPC #CFD #OpenFOAM https://t.co/Ze7YQmZz0E about 5 days ago from Twitter Web App
- RT @GSSArchitecture: We had an interesting visit to the new Innovation Centre at Charwelton this week, alongside @BBCLookEast (West), @Step… about 2 weeks ago from Twitter for iPad
- Another great feature on the Catesby Tunnel from @FgottenRelics #Catesby #Aero #WorldClassTestFacility https://t.co/hqI9Jy5lUS about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web App
- Did anyone see us on the @BBCNews last night with the Catesby Tunnel? You can catch up now on iplayer ~16mins in.… https://t.co/dpuL5wVsZn about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web App