Marine CFD Careers
Do you think you have what it takes to help our team continue to excel?
Interested in helping TotalSim to continue to expand its marine and offshore capabilities? We’re keen to hear from you.
TotalSim are looking for someone to help us to continue to expand its capabilities into the Marine sector. The right candidate must have experience in modelling marine problems with CFD, ideally with opensource codes.
Candidates must have a very strong engineering and problem solving background and the desire to work under tight time constraints. For the right candidate this could be an exciting opportunity.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Experienced in the application of CFD to marine applications
- Industrial experience and existing contacts desirable
- Experienced with OpenFOAM** desirable
- CAD surfacing experience desirable
- ANSA experience desirable
- Relevant engineering degree
- Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree
- A desire to solve problems and help TotalSim continue to excel
If you are interested then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.