The link below takes you to our CFD library and validation page.
This will include articles on:
- New features developed by TotalSim to extend the functionality of OpenFOAM®** ,
- Interesting articles and projects carried out by TotalSim,
- Summaries of conference proceedings,
- Technical Articles,
- Application demonstrations.
Click here to find out about our customer wiki.
Useful links can be found on our links page.
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
- RT @SilverstonePark: #Flashback Sept 2019@BBCLookEast reports as the 'Olympic standard' Silverstone Sports Engineering Hub officially ope… about 19 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @NimaShirani It took ~6000 core hours to mesh, solve and postpro. This example was solved on 192 cores in parallel. #CFD about 1 day ago from Twitter Web App in reply to NimaShirani
- RT @AMR_Official: We have won the 88th running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans!Take a bow @alexlynnracing, @Maxrtin1992, @HarryTincknell and e… about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPad
- @arfrahman @ScarbsTech Rounded shoulders are generally better for aero and if we could remove the contact patch that would be ideal! about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to arfrahman