The link below takes you to our CFD library and validation page.
This will include articles on:
- New features developed by TotalSim to extend the functionality of OpenFOAM®** ,
- Interesting articles and projects carried out by TotalSim,
- Summaries of conference proceedings,
- Technical Articles,
- Application demonstrations.
Click here to find out about our customer wiki.
Useful links can be found on our links page.
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
- Something to look forward to for 2021... Work on the Catesby Tunnel and Innovation Centre are progressing well and… https://t.co/UjGqOI8MmJ about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web App
- RT @dailysportscar: Next up in the Sportscars That Never Raced series - The @rollcentreracer @BentleyRacing Continental GT3 (and GT2!)htt… about 1 month ago from Twitter Web App
- Some pretty big drag savings from ‘just a pair’ of custom socks. Well done @Vorteqsports #aero https://t.co/1JYSIj1AtZ about 1 month ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CentralScanLtd: #3Dscanning for #aerodynamic skin suits to keep elite #athletes on the cutting edge ? Why yes, an @Artec3DScanners Leo… about 1 month ago from Twitter for iPhone