The link below takes you to our CFD library and validation page.
This will include articles on:
- New features developed by TotalSim to extend the functionality of OpenFOAM®** ,
- Interesting articles and projects carried out by TotalSim,
- Summaries of conference proceedings,
- Technical Articles,
- Application demonstrations.
Click here to find out about our customer wiki.
Useful links can be found on our links page.
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
- We have a requirement for a short term CATIA CAD/surfacing engineering contractor, working on site at Silverstone f… https://t.co/Bm8C5xacrq about 5 days ago from Twitter Web App
- @DanBiggles22 2700m each way at a constant 1:176 gradient. Time trial heaven and no excuses. about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to DanBiggles22
- Catesby tunnel looking good as things are starting to take shape rapidly! #Catesby #Aero #Aerodynamics #automotive… https://t.co/kXgXponjs6 about 1 week ago from Loomly
- This is the Mercedes-Benz T80, a vehicle built back in 1939 for a land speed record attempt. We have helped unlock… https://t.co/5c036EaLCm about 2 weeks ago from Loomly