Careers | Full Stack Developer | Available Now
The position is available now with immediate start for the right candidate.
TotalSim are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer to drive forward its new web-based CFD service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with at least 2 years’ experience and:
- High quality Design, HTML and CSS skills.
- Ideally some experience and interest in building apps in Python and Django.
- Experience of deploying and maintaining websites on cloud platforms with Linux and PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
What we do…
- RT @SilvTechCluster: Championed by STC members Rob Lewis @TotalSimLtd, Rob Roswell @WirthResearch & Mike Dempsey @ClaytexDymola, our #CAE… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Are you or do you know a full stack developer looking for a new challenge? https://t.co/mTbbvODtDJ #coding #CFD… https://t.co/x2NW0inYQS about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @BBCSport: Two-time Formula 1 champion Fernando Alonso has announced his retirement from Formula 1 👉 https://t.co/FmEtHgLcBL https://t.c… about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Full steam ahead!! You get to see the scale of this project when you see the heavy machinery dwarfed in the the tu… https://t.co/qET78oOH3q about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client