Careers | Full Stack Developer | Available Now
The position is available now with immediate start for the right candidate.
TotalSim are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer to drive forward its new web-based CFD service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with at least 2 years’ experience and:
- High quality Design, HTML and CSS skills.
- Ideally some experience and interest in building apps in Python and Django.
- Experience of deploying and maintaining websites on cloud platforms with Linux and PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
What we do…
- RT @SilvTechCluster: Fantastic career opportunity for students right here... https://t.co/wZSouaDplM about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cyclingindustry: Silverstone Sports Engineering Hub will offer wind tunnels & space for cycle industry @TotalSimLtd @SSEHub https://t.c… about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Looking for a 12 month internship? https://t.co/mrQgh77ADK Applications now open for roles commencing Summer 2019.… https://t.co/aSPsLvvqdA about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @UniFi_Racing: Want to know about the work UniFi have been doing with some of the #F1 teams to optimise their CFD hardware? Check out th… about 21 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone