CFD Library and Validation Cases
Over the coming months we will be populating this page with various reports and documents generated over the years by TotalSim. Not all of this information is up to our current best practices and procedures but it does give you some useful insight into the things that TotalSim can do.
This will include articles on:
- New features developed by TotalSim to extend the functionality of OpenFOAM® **,
- Interesting articles and projects carried out by TotalSim,
- Summaries of conference proceedings,
- Technical Articles,
- Application demonstrations.
If you want to know more on any of our articles then please get in contact and we can tell you some more about it. Thanks for visiting our historical pages…
- Technical Articles
- Applications/Case studies
- TotalSim Literature
- Press Articles
Managing Brake Cooling Flows in F1 Race Technology
CFD: why Formula One is creating its own (and less useful) branch of the science in F1-monitor magazine
Restrictions on Aerodynamic Testing in F1 in F1-monitor magazine
- General Interest Articles
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.