TotalSim are happy to provide CFD training based around OpenFOAM®** to suit you.
Training is providing on a one to one or group basis depending upon your requirements.
What can we cover in our CFD Training?
Our training is bespoke but can cover anything from:
- Geometry preparation.
- Meshing with SnappyHexMesh
- Solving with OpenFOAM®
- Post-processing with our custom automated process
- Post-processing with Paraview or Blender.
Our CFD training is flexible and open. Please you the contact form to enquire about CFD training for your company.
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
- RT @SilverstonePark: #Flashback Sept 2019@BBCLookEast reports as the 'Olympic standard' Silverstone Sports Engineering Hub officially ope… about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @NimaShirani It took ~6000 core hours to mesh, solve and postpro. This example was solved on 192 cores in parallel. #CFD about 3 days ago from Twitter Web App in reply to NimaShirani
- RT @AMR_Official: We have won the 88th running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans!Take a bow @alexlynnracing, @Maxrtin1992, @HarryTincknell and e… about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPad
- @arfrahman @ScarbsTech Rounded shoulders are generally better for aero and if we could remove the contact patch that would be ideal! about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to arfrahman