Looking for a CFD career?
We are currently recruiting for a HPC Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an expanding company in a role that will involve learning to maintain, develop and improve our IT systems.
In this job you will be…
- Working as part of a team to deliver a level of service that meets our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Learning on the job through shadowing & independent tasks
- Helping to maintain the functionality of the computer systems on a day-to-day basis
- Providing hands-on support to users experiencing technical issues
- Assist in the purchasing, building (hardware & software) of users workstations and HPC clusters.
- Configure and maintain the queuing system for jobs scheduling to clusters.
- Install software and licenses and set up and maintain email accounts for users.
Who should apply…
- Someone who is hardworking with good communication and IT skills
- Someone with the desire to learn and develop themselves
- Someone with ideally 7/8 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and IT at Grade B and above.
- A-Level qualifications or equivalent would be advantageous, but not essential.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do…
- We are recruiting for a Junior HPC Engineer. Are you a recent graduate, or school leaver? This is an exciting oppor… https://t.co/0skEiNZEjN about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- New week, another complete car capture with the @Artec3DScanners LEO. #CFD #Aerodynamics #3Dscanning… https://t.co/elZ6y2cuqi about 23 hours ago from Loomly
- @JonnyDWale @philwhite007 @SSEHub I thought you were down for a @Vorteqsports skinsuit? Don’t get greedy. about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to JonnyDWale
- @JonnyDWale @philwhite007 @SSEHub The worlds fastest bicycle. 🤓😎 #2020 about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to JonnyDWale