Marketing | PR | Business Development Opportunity
TotalSim are looking for someone to help establish Catesby tunnel as a leading test facility.
This will include marketing, PR and Business development for the facility which is due to open in Q2 2021.
The role will be varied and will be working as part of a growing team to help identify and create new business for the Catesby Tunnel. The role will be for an initial 6-12 month period but could become permanent.
As part of this varied role, your tasks could include:
- Digital marketing and social media.
- Identifying new development channels.
- Follow-up sales.
- Press releases.
- Attending and organising networking events.
- Helping put together pitch proposals based on the lead’s requirement and needs.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Great written and verbal skills.
- Photoshop/Illustrator experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise deadlines.
- Excellent organisation.
- Knowledge of automotive/motorsport sector is desirable.
- You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.
What we do…
- At the latest stocktake we just passed 4,300 cores and 31 TB ram with more on the way! #HPC #CFD #OpenFOAM https://t.co/Ze7YQmZz0E about 3 months ago from Twitter Web App
- RT @GSSArchitecture: We had an interesting visit to the new Innovation Centre at Charwelton this week, alongside @BBCLookEast (West), @Step… about 3 months ago from Twitter for iPad
- Another great feature on the Catesby Tunnel from @FgottenRelics #Catesby #Aero #WorldClassTestFacility https://t.co/hqI9Jy5lUS about 3 months ago from Twitter Web App
- Did anyone see us on the @BBCNews last night with the Catesby Tunnel? You can catch up now on iplayer ~16mins in.… https://t.co/dpuL5wVsZn about 3 months ago from Twitter Web App