Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/totalsimulation.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/rttheme17-05072016/content_generator.php on line 123
Careers | CFD Engineer
We are looking for a CFD engineer to join our expanding team. The role will involve working on a range of CFD projects throughout our consultancy business and helping customers with support enquiries.
Applications from engineers with a minimum of 5 years experience requested. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Computational Fluid Dynamics and fluid flows.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated, a team player and have a drive to push the boundaries of engineering.
TotalSim are a leading engineering consultancy providing solutions to a wide range of industries and applications. We apply our CFD and aerodynamic knowledge to allow our customers to push performance boundaries.
In this role you will be:
Working as a CFD engineer to investigate a wide range of applications, including multiphase, compressible and thermal flows.
- A minimum of 5 years industrial experience in CFD modelling.
- Have proof of right to work in the UK.
- Hold a relevant engineering degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 from a leading university.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and communication skills.
- Someone who is hardworking and has the desire to work under tight time constraints as part of a team.
- Experience modelling a range of CFD problem types and developing the methodologies needed.
- A desire to provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience in OpenFOAM / CCM+ or Ansys Fluent.
- The ability to multi-task and take initiative.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com