Aerodynamic mapping and analysis
TotalSim has the ability to map the aerodynamic performance of vehicles over a range of:
- Ride heights (include roll, pitch, steer and yaw)
- Wing angles
- Gurney heights
Our bespoke aerodynamic mapping tools are quick to setup, fully automated and allow for rapid turnaround of CFD results.
Performance mapping tools are designed to manipulate the pre-processed CFD model without the need for complicated and time consuming CAD model updates.
In particular, we have developed a sophisticated ‘Ride Height Changer’ tool which can automatically update the geometry of the CFD model based on a given ride height setting.
‘Ride Height Changer’ applies kinematic translations and rotations of suspension and wheel components, to accurately represent the orientation of the vehicle undergoing roll, pitch or yaw. ‘Ride Height Changer’ is highly flexible, allowing the user to specify front and rear ride heights, roll, yaw and steer. This can all be automated for a number of flow conditions and configured for any suspension type.
We can also help with the analysis of the data, guiding you to optimise your car setup.
Email – email@example.com | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
Interested in receiving our newsletter? Use the sign up form below.
- RT @SSEHub: Team building from @TotalSimLtd and @Vorteqsports at the @SSEHub this evening! https://t.co/U6ChSpQe0D about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Wishing all our friends and customers a very happy Easter. #HappyEaster #CFD https://t.co/rGk98t6Gsk https://t.co/wcN1iIAW33 about 4 days ago from Loomly
- Updated office hours during Easter holidays. https://t.co/QojhXvr3WM https://t.co/oxgp74IIe0 about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- Track CFD performance in detail with Bramble web platform. Anywhere! Anytime! #CFD #Aerodynamics… https://t.co/9htsj2cQUI about 1 week ago from Loomly