With the use of VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera range, TotalSim can provide valuable experience and apply it to suit your business needs and requirements. Whether your needs are Automotive Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) based or Architectural Acoustics based, TotalSim can assist you in many different ways.
- Product design development – TotalSim can assist in creating noise efficient products from the beginning of the design process.
- Design optimisation – TotalSim can take an already marketed product and assess and refine the design in order to produce a noise efficient product.
- Understanding of existing geometries – TotalSim can use their equipment to assess and create a visual/audio image of the surroundings in order to understand the effects of noise on the environment. TotalSim have the ability to use a Virtual Reality (VR) headset to totally immerse you within your results.
TotalSim’s years of experience in CFD consultancy are now being applied within the Acoustics market. This experience can help save you time and money.
If you think TotalSim’s Acoustic Consultants can help then please get in touch.
- Something to look forward to for 2021... Work on the Catesby Tunnel and Innovation Centre are progressing well and… https://t.co/UjGqOI8MmJ about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web App
- RT @dailysportscar: Next up in the Sportscars That Never Raced series - The @rollcentreracer @BentleyRacing Continental GT3 (and GT2!)htt… about 1 month ago from Twitter Web App
- Some pretty big drag savings from ‘just a pair’ of custom socks. Well done @Vorteqsports #aero https://t.co/1JYSIj1AtZ about 1 month ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CentralScanLtd: #3Dscanning for #aerodynamic skin suits to keep elite #athletes on the cutting edge ? Why yes, an @Artec3DScanners Leo… about 1 month ago from Twitter for iPhone