With the use of VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera range, TotalSim can provide valuable experience and apply it to suit your business needs and requirements. Whether your needs are Automotive Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) based or Architectural Acoustics based, TotalSim can assist you in many different ways.
- Product design development – TotalSim can assist in creating noise efficient products from the beginning of the design process.
- Design optimisation – TotalSim can take an already marketed product and assess and refine the design in order to produce a noise efficient product.
- Understanding of existing geometries – TotalSim can use their equipment to assess and create a visual/audio image of the surroundings in order to understand the effects of noise on the environment. TotalSim have the ability to use a Virtual Reality (VR) headset to totally immerse you within your results.
TotalSim’s years of experience in CFD consultancy are now being applied within the Acoustics market. This experience can help save you time and money.
If you think TotalSim’s Acoustic Consultants can help then please get in touch.
- We have a requirement for a short term CATIA CAD/surfacing engineering contractor, working on site at Silverstone f… https://t.co/Bm8C5xacrq about 5 days ago from Twitter Web App
- @DanBiggles22 2700m each way at a constant 1:176 gradient. Time trial heaven and no excuses. about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to DanBiggles22
- Catesby tunnel looking good as things are starting to take shape rapidly! #Catesby #Aero #Aerodynamics #automotive… https://t.co/kXgXponjs6 about 1 week ago from Loomly
- This is the Mercedes-Benz T80, a vehicle built back in 1939 for a land speed record attempt. We have helped unlock… https://t.co/5c036EaLCm about 2 weeks ago from Loomly