With the use of VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera range, TotalSim can provide valuable experience and apply it to suit your business needs and requirements. Whether your needs are Automotive Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) based or Architectural Acoustics based, TotalSim can assist you in many different ways.
- Product design development – TotalSim can assist in creating noise efficient products from the beginning of the design process.
- Design optimisation – TotalSim can take an already marketed product and assess and refine the design in order to produce a noise efficient product.
- Understanding of existing geometries – TotalSim can use their equipment to assess and create a visual/audio image of the surroundings in order to understand the effects of noise on the environment. TotalSim have the ability to use a Virtual Reality (VR) headset to totally immerse you within your results.
TotalSim’s years of experience in CFD consultancy are now being applied within the Acoustics market. This experience can help save you time and money.
If you think TotalSim’s Acoustic Consultants can help then please get in touch.
- We are recruiting for a Junior HPC Engineer. Are you a recent graduate, or school leaver? This is an exciting oppor… https://t.co/0skEiNZEjN about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- New week, another complete car capture with the @Artec3DScanners LEO. #CFD #Aerodynamics #3Dscanning… https://t.co/elZ6y2cuqi about 23 hours ago from Loomly
- @JonnyDWale @philwhite007 @SSEHub I thought you were down for a @Vorteqsports skinsuit? Don’t get greedy. about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to JonnyDWale
- @JonnyDWale @philwhite007 @SSEHub The worlds fastest bicycle. 🤓😎 #2020 about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to JonnyDWale