With the use of VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera range, TotalSim can provide valuable experience and apply it to suit your business needs and requirements. Whether your needs are Automotive Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) based or Architectural Acoustics based, TotalSim can assist you in many different ways.
- Product design development – TotalSim can assist in creating noise efficient products from the beginning of the design process.
- Design optimisation – TotalSim can take an already marketed product and assess and refine the design in order to produce a noise efficient product.
- Understanding of existing geometries – TotalSim can use their equipment to assess and create a visual/audio image of the surroundings in order to understand the effects of noise on the environment. TotalSim have the ability to use a Virtual Reality (VR) headset to totally immerse you within your results.
TotalSim’s years of experience in CFD consultancy are now being applied within the Acoustics market. This experience can help save you time and money.
If you think TotalSim’s Acoustic Consultants can help then please get in touch.
- RT @SilvTechCluster: Fantastic career opportunity for students right here... https://t.co/wZSouaDplM about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cyclingindustry: Silverstone Sports Engineering Hub will offer wind tunnels & space for cycle industry @TotalSimLtd @SSEHub https://t.c… about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Looking for a 12 month internship? https://t.co/mrQgh77ADK Applications now open for roles commencing Summer 2019.… https://t.co/aSPsLvvqdA about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @UniFi_Racing: Want to know about the work UniFi have been doing with some of the #F1 teams to optimise their CFD hardware? Check out th… about 21 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone