With the use of VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera range, TotalSim can provide valuable experience and apply it to suit your business needs and requirements. Whether your needs are Automotive Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) based or Architectural Acoustics based, TotalSim can assist you in many different ways.
- Product design development – TotalSim can assist in creating noise efficient products from the beginning of the design process.
- Design optimisation – TotalSim can take an already marketed product and assess and refine the design in order to produce a noise efficient product.
- Understanding of existing geometries – TotalSim can use their equipment to assess and create a visual/audio image of the surroundings in order to understand the effects of noise on the environment. TotalSim have the ability to use a Virtual Reality (VR) headset to totally immerse you within your results.
TotalSim’s years of experience in CFD consultancy are now being applied within the Acoustics market. This experience can help save you time and money.
If you think TotalSim’s Acoustic Consultants can help then please get in touch.
- At the latest stocktake we just passed 4,300 cores and 31 TB ram with more on the way! #HPC #CFD #OpenFOAM https://t.co/Ze7YQmZz0E about 4 months ago from Twitter Web App
- RT @GSSArchitecture: We had an interesting visit to the new Innovation Centre at Charwelton this week, alongside @BBCLookEast (West), @Step… about 5 months ago from Twitter for iPad
- Another great feature on the Catesby Tunnel from @FgottenRelics #Catesby #Aero #WorldClassTestFacility https://t.co/hqI9Jy5lUS about 5 months ago from Twitter Web App
- Did anyone see us on the @BBCNews last night with the Catesby Tunnel? You can catch up now on iplayer ~16mins in.… https://t.co/dpuL5wVsZn about 5 months ago from Twitter Web App