TotalSim have recently added yet more products and services to their expanding portfolio in the form of Acoustic Services. The demand arose from working with our automotive clients but it soon became apparent that these services can be applied to a huge variety of fields.
Our Acoustic Services can include both computational and physical testing. TotalSim recently purchased a VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera to complete the range of services we can provide.
Our computational services allow for the prediction of noise sources prior to the generation of a prototype whilst the Acoustic Camera allows efficient trouble shooting and analysis of noise sources that already exist.
Our Acoustic Services can be applied in the fields of:
- Airport noise
- Building acoustics
- Noise source identification
- Occupational health
- Sound quality
- Urban noise
TotalSim are the UK distributor for the VisiSonics camera range including all available accessories such as the Oculus DK-2 HMD Virtual Reality headset.
For more information on the services we can offer our pdf brochure can be downloaded here – VisiSonics-booklet-v3
TotalSim can assist with all your Acoustic needs.
Email – email@example.com | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
- RT @SilverstonePark: 'Olympic' standard!The opening of Silverstone Park's @SSEHub (sports engineering hub) was broadcast to c.800,000 peo… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web App
- We are currently looking for an enthusiastic developer to join our web-based CFD platform team. Interested? Please… https://t.co/VfJVXZHxoW about 4 hours ago from Loomly
- Learn how @Learn_HyperMesh can accelerate your CFD pre-processing time by joining the @Altair_Inc webinar, featurin… https://t.co/kClglICp9e about 6 hours ago from Loomly
- A new challenge for our 3D scanning team today! @takeonGravity #3DScanning #3dmodel using @Artec3DScanners #CFD… https://t.co/MmSGtQNoBx about 3 days ago from Loomly