TotalSim have recently added yet more products and services to their expanding portfolio in the form of Acoustic Services. The demand arose from working with our automotive clients but it soon became apparent that these services can be applied to a huge variety of fields.
Our Acoustic Services can include both computational and physical testing. TotalSim recently purchased a VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera to complete the range of services we can provide.
Our computational services allow for the prediction of noise sources prior to the generation of a prototype whilst the Acoustic Camera allows efficient trouble shooting and analysis of noise sources that already exist.
Our Acoustic Services can be applied in the fields of:
- Airport noise
- Building acoustics
- Noise source identification
- Occupational health
- Sound quality
- Urban noise
TotalSim are the UK distributor for the VisiSonics camera range including all available accessories such as the Oculus DK-2 HMD Virtual Reality headset.
For more information on the services we can offer our pdf brochure can be downloaded here – VisiSonics-booklet-v3
TotalSim can assist with all your Acoustic needs.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
- RT @IMechEevents: Meanwhile in Birmingham, the @IMechE Simulation and Modelling 2019 conference starts with a busy keynote with Robert Lewi… about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- We love how this artwork has come out at the @SSEHub which was created by our in-house design team. Thanks for maki… https://t.co/QphwWlV5so about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DigiNorthampton: 🚴🏽♀️🚴🏽♂️ This morning we went to visit the mind-blowing @SSEHub, engineering high-performance technologies and sport… about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Team building tonight for the @SSEHub group at @whiltonmill! Great fun! We even let one of our interns win! 🏆🏎🚀🍾… https://t.co/Od8XY73rHQ about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone