About TotalSim Computational Fluid Dynamics Experts
TotalSim is an independent limited company established in 2007. We are experts in Computational Fluid Dynamics. We specialise in CFD consultancy, development and support.
The company was started as a natural replacement for the successful Advantage CFD consultancy that operated as part of the Honda Formula 1 team until 2006. The managing director is Dr Rob Lewis.
At present TotalSim has about 25 employees with many years experience of applied Computational fluid dynamics and a combined pool of expertise capable of tackling most engineering problems. We are proud of the range of engineering problems and challenges that we can simulate and model.
“TotalSim consistently provided innovative ideas” Chris Boardman, Head of Research and Development British Cycling
Our computing hardware and software philosophy is well refined. We combine open source, commercial and in-house codes to provide a competitive and flexible approach to analyses of all sizes.
Our CFD Services
- Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics Consultancy
- CFD Support
- OpenFOAM®** Development
- Aerodynamic Consultancy
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
What we do…
- Guess where our MD Rob was yesterday? #OBE https://t.co/a4Wkqd0lLT about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- A warm welcome to Tom who joined the support team today #TeamTS about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @fyfluiddynamics: ICYMI: Soap films can heal when a water drop passes through them, even multiple times! https://t.co/5XyJjd1n5b https:/… about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @prodrive: 300 wins and counting...... https://t.co/VY4ydokNZo about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone