About TotalSim Computational Fluid Dynamics Experts
TotalSim is an independent limited company established in 2007. We are experts in Computational Fluid Dynamics. We specialise in CFD consultancy, development and support.
The company was started as a natural replacement for the successful Advantage CFD consultancy that operated as part of the Honda Formula 1 team until 2006. The managing director is Dr Rob Lewis.
At present TotalSim has about 25 employees with many years experience of applied Computational fluid dynamics and a combined pool of expertise capable of tackling most engineering problems. We are proud of the range of engineering problems and challenges that we can simulate and model.
“TotalSim consistently provided innovative ideas” Chris Boardman, Head of Research and Development British Cycling
Our computing hardware and software philosophy is well refined. We combine open source, commercial and in-house codes to provide a competitive and flexible approach to analyses of all sizes.
Our CFD Services
- Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics Consultancy
- CFD Support
- OpenFOAM®** Development
- Aerodynamic Consultancy
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
What we do…
- RT @drag2zero: *BREAKING NEWS* We’re delighted to announce that we are relocating our HQ to the Silverstone Sports Engineering Hub from 3rd… about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CllrWarrenWhyte: A very interesting visit to @TotalSimLtd’s new wind tunnel facility in @SilverstonePark this morning - a very exciting… about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- The roof is now complete and the cladding is starting to go onto the main building at Catesby,… https://t.co/ySE4k96egU about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @totalsim: Is it fast or just cool: 1989 Batmobile https://t.co/FSqkuh2DK2 about 2 weeks ago from Twitter for iPhone