About TotalSim Computational Fluid Dynamics Experts
TotalSim is an independent limited company established in 2007. We are experts in Computational Fluid Dynamics. We specialise in CFD consultancy, development and support.
The company was started as a natural replacement for the successful Advantage CFD consultancy that operated as part of the Honda Formula 1 team until 2006. The managing director is Dr Rob Lewis.
At present TotalSim has about 25 employees with many years experience of applied Computational fluid dynamics and a combined pool of expertise capable of tackling most engineering problems. We are proud of the range of engineering problems and challenges that we can simulate and model.
“TotalSim consistently provided innovative ideas” Chris Boardman, Head of Research and Development British Cycling
Our computing hardware and software philosophy is well refined. We combine open source, commercial and in-house codes to provide a competitive and flexible approach to analyses of all sizes.
Our CFD Services
- Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics Consultancy
- CFD Support
- OpenFOAM®** Development
- Aerodynamic Consultancy
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
What we do…
- RT @TeamSky: He's back in yellow! A huge swing on the GC sees @chrisfroome move into a 19-second lead at #TDF2017 #VaVaFroome https://t.co/… about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cranclive: Great to see there is light at the end of the tunnel for @totalsimltd state-of-the-art vehicle testing facility https://t.co… about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- A busy day in Brackley as parts of the tunnel are being delivered. #aero #TDF2017 #worldsfastestskinsuit https://t.co/VkdUsFevfg about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone
- We are recruiting; Junior IT Apprentice, great opportunity, gain a qualification and experience within the workplac… https://t.co/T11Rmnk89b about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client