About TotalSim Computational Fluid Dynamics Experts
TotalSim is an independent limited company established in 2007. We are experts in Computational Fluid Dynamics. We specialise in CFD consultancy, development and support.
The company was started as a natural replacement for the successful Advantage CFD consultancy that operated as part of the Honda Formula 1 team until 2006. The managing director is Dr Rob Lewis.
At present TotalSim has about 25 employees with many years experience of applied Computational fluid dynamics and a combined pool of expertise capable of tackling most engineering problems. We are proud of the range of engineering problems and challenges that we can simulate and model.
“TotalSim consistently provided innovative ideas” Chris Boardman, Head of Research and Development British Cycling
Our computing hardware and software philosophy is well refined. We combine open source, commercial and in-house codes to provide a competitive and flexible approach to analyses of all sizes.
Our CFD Services
- Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics Consultancy
- CFD Support
- OpenFOAM®** Development
- Aerodynamic Consultancy
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
What we do…
- Design team concept doodles - the perfect warm-up for a week full of new aerodynamic design challenges. #CFD… https://t.co/gJQN2VkCUr about 1 day ago from Loomly
- TotalSim can help with all you aerodynamic requirements, helping develop a product from concept through to reality… https://t.co/0sXw0OIki9 about 6 days ago from Loomly
- RT @SSEHub: Great progress being made at the @SSEHub on @SilverstonePark ! Two tenants have now moved in with @drag2zero and @Vorteqsports… about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Catesby tunnel has been listed as one of the most innovative projects across the country to receive backing from th… https://t.co/1OVtF0dGsH about 1 week ago from Loomly