About TotalSim Computational Fluid Dynamics Experts
TotalSim is an independent limited company established in 2007. We are experts in Computational Fluid Dynamics. We specialise in CFD consultancy, development and support.
The company was started as a natural replacement for the successful Advantage CFD consultancy that operated as part of the Honda Formula 1 team until 2006. The managing director is Dr Rob Lewis.
At present TotalSim has about 25 employees with many years experience of applied Computational fluid dynamics and a combined pool of expertise capable of tackling most engineering problems. We are proud of the range of engineering problems and challenges that we can simulate and model.
“TotalSim consistently provided innovative ideas” Chris Boardman, Head of Research and Development British Cycling
Our computing hardware and software philosophy is well refined. We combine open source, commercial and in-house codes to provide a competitive and flexible approach to analyses of all sizes.
Our CFD Services
- Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics Consultancy
- CFD Support
- OpenFOAM®** Development
- Aerodynamic Consultancy
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
What we do…
- We have a requirement for a short term CATIA CAD/surfacing engineering contractor, working on site at Silverstone f… https://t.co/Bm8C5xacrq about 5 days ago from Twitter Web App
- @DanBiggles22 2700m each way at a constant 1:176 gradient. Time trial heaven and no excuses. about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to DanBiggles22
- Catesby tunnel looking good as things are starting to take shape rapidly! #Catesby #Aero #Aerodynamics #automotive… https://t.co/kXgXponjs6 about 1 week ago from Loomly
- This is the Mercedes-Benz T80, a vehicle built back in 1939 for a land speed record attempt. We have helped unlock… https://t.co/5c036EaLCm about 2 weeks ago from Loomly