About TotalSim Computational Fluid Dynamics Experts
TotalSim is an independent limited company established in 2007. We are experts in Computational Fluid Dynamics. We specialise in CFD consultancy, development and support.
The company was started as a natural replacement for the successful Advantage CFD consultancy that operated as part of the Honda Formula 1 team until 2006. The managing director is Dr Rob Lewis.
At present TotalSim has about 25 employees with many years experience of applied Computational fluid dynamics and a combined pool of expertise capable of tackling most engineering problems. We are proud of the range of engineering problems and challenges that we can simulate and model.
“TotalSim consistently provided innovative ideas” Chris Boardman, Head of Research and Development British Cycling
Our computing hardware and software philosophy is well refined. We combine open source, commercial and in-house codes to provide a competitive and flexible approach to analyses of all sizes.
Our CFD Services
- Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics Consultancy
- CFD Support
- OpenFOAM®** Development
- Aerodynamic Consultancy
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
What we do…
- RT @Vorteqsports: Special guests @AzizulAWANG and Shah Firdaus from @TeamMsia popped in to see us this week after their recent success at t… about 3 weeks ago from Twitter for iPhone
- We are Hiring! We are looking for someone to join the team with immediate start (or close to it). We have various… https://t.co/Hrisw5yS38 about 1 month ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @HartreeCentre: We used advanced image recognition techniques with @TotalSimLtd – an aerodynamics + #CFD company – to understand vortex… about 1 month ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Its bobsleigh time! #cfd #aero #performancesport https://t.co/fAsHppBsXa about 1 month ago from Twitter for iPhone