About TotalSim Computational Fluid Dynamics Experts
TotalSim is an independent limited company established in 2007. We are experts in Computational Fluid Dynamics. We specialise in CFD consultancy, development and support.
The company was started as a natural replacement for the successful Advantage CFD consultancy that operated as part of the Honda Formula 1 team until 2006. The managing director is Dr Rob Lewis.
At present TotalSim has about 25 employees with many years experience of applied Computational fluid dynamics and a combined pool of expertise capable of tackling most engineering problems. We our proud of the range of engineering problems and challenges that we can simulate and model.
“TotalSim consistently provided innovative ideas” Chris Boardman, Head of Research and Development British Cycling
Our computing hardware and software philosophy is well refined. We combine open source, commercial and in-house codes to provide a competitive and flexible approach to analyses of all sizes.
Our CFD Services
- Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics Consultancy
- CFD Support
- OpenFOAM®** Development
- Aerodynamic Consultancy
**OpenFOAM® and OpenCFD® are registered trade marks of ESI.
What we do…
- Aero is the future? An interesting article featuring @Chris_Boardman and @totalsim https://t.co/LEQ6XJXopA about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- We will be running our popular Motorsport Aerodynamics Course on Friday 16th June. For booking form and info - https://t.co/IhZB0EkLgO about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- The latest TotalSim newsletter can be viewed here #CFD #TotalSim https://t.co/DUJBmal8lR about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @axillium: World leading #test facility for the #UK is one step closer as #Catesby #Tunnel planning granted! https://t.co/2KsQRilpGp via… about 1 month ago from Twitter Web Client