TotalSim have recently added 3D scanning to their list of products and services. TotalSim can now help you with all your scanning requirements. For a long time TotalSim outsourced their 3D scanning, but decided to take it in-house to better satisfy their customers’ needs, providing an efficient and cost effective service.
Follow the link to find out more about our capabilities and hardware.
Whether you need 3D scanning for quality control or to reverse engineer and existing design – TotalSim can help.
TotalSim can help with a wide range of scanning applications:
- Automotive and Motorsport
- Sporting applications
- Quality control
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
- Design team concept doodles - the perfect warm-up for a week full of new aerodynamic design challenges. #CFD… https://t.co/gJQN2VkCUr about 1 day ago from Loomly
- TotalSim can help with all you aerodynamic requirements, helping develop a product from concept through to reality… https://t.co/0sXw0OIki9 about 6 days ago from Loomly
- RT @SSEHub: Great progress being made at the @SSEHub on @SilverstonePark ! Two tenants have now moved in with @drag2zero and @Vorteqsports… about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Catesby tunnel has been listed as one of the most innovative projects across the country to receive backing from th… https://t.co/1OVtF0dGsH about 1 week ago from Loomly