TotalSim have recently added 3D scanning to their list of products and services. TotalSim can now help you with all your scanning requirements. For a long time TotalSim outsourced their 3D scanning, but decided to take it in-house to better satisfy their customers’ needs, providing an efficient and cost effective service.
Follow the link to find out more about our capabilities and hardware.
Whether you need 3D scanning for quality control or to reverse engineer and existing design – TotalSim can help.
TotalSim can help with a wide range of scanning applications:
- Automotive and Motorsport
- Sporting applications
- Quality control
Email – email@example.com | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
- Something to look forward to for 2021... Work on the Catesby Tunnel and Innovation Centre are progressing well and… https://t.co/UjGqOI8MmJ about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web App
- RT @dailysportscar: Next up in the Sportscars That Never Raced series - The @rollcentreracer @BentleyRacing Continental GT3 (and GT2!)htt… about 1 month ago from Twitter Web App
- Some pretty big drag savings from ‘just a pair’ of custom socks. Well done @Vorteqsports #aero https://t.co/1JYSIj1AtZ about 1 month ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CentralScanLtd: #3Dscanning for #aerodynamic skin suits to keep elite #athletes on the cutting edge ? Why yes, an @Artec3DScanners Leo… about 1 month ago from Twitter for iPhone