TotalSim have recently added 3D scanning to their list of products and services. TotalSim can now help you with all your scanning requirements. For a long time TotalSim outsourced their 3D scanning, but decided to take it in-house to better satisfy their customers’ needs, providing an efficient and cost effective service.
Follow the link to find out more about our capabilities and hardware.
Whether you need 3D scanning for quality control or to reverse engineer and existing design – TotalSim can help.
TotalSim can help with a wide range of scanning applications:
- Automotive and Motorsport
- Sporting applications
- Quality control
Email – email@example.com | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
- RT @SSEHub: Team building from @TotalSimLtd and @Vorteqsports at the @SSEHub this evening! https://t.co/U6ChSpQe0D about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Wishing all our friends and customers a very happy Easter. #HappyEaster #CFD https://t.co/rGk98t6Gsk https://t.co/wcN1iIAW33 about 4 days ago from Loomly
- Updated office hours during Easter holidays. https://t.co/QojhXvr3WM https://t.co/oxgp74IIe0 about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- Track CFD performance in detail with Bramble web platform. Anywhere! Anytime! #CFD #Aerodynamics… https://t.co/9htsj2cQUI about 1 week ago from Loomly