TotalSim have recently added 3D scanning to their list of products and services. TotalSim can now help you with all your scanning requirements. For a long time TotalSim outsourced their 3D scanning, but decided to take it in-house to better satisfy their customers’ needs, providing an efficient and cost effective service.
Follow the link to find out more about our capabilities and hardware.
Whether you need 3D scanning for quality control or to reverse engineer and existing design – TotalSim can help.
TotalSim can help with a wide range of scanning applications:
- Automotive and Motorsport
- Sporting applications
- Quality control
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
- Aero can be a critical part of the design package, where thousandths of a second can be the difference between winn… https://t.co/FNsxHbqmuW about 9 hours ago from Loomly
- Anyone in need of a mannequin?🚴🏼♀️⛷🏃🏼♂️🏊🏾♀️🦆 https://t.co/3M8QYgRFRf about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPad
- @MSportLtd Congratulations! about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to MSportLtd
- Celebrating #CycleToWorkDay at the @SSEHub Performance Wind Tunnel, exploring office outfit aerodynamic performance… https://t.co/nnoohwcQlZ about 2 weeks ago from Loomly