TotalSim have recently added yet more products and services to their expanding portfolio in the form of Acoustic Services. The demand arose from working with our automotive clients but it soon became apparent that these services can be applied to a huge variety of fields.
Our Acoustic Services can include both computational and physical testing. TotalSim recently purchased a VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera to complete the range of services we can provide.
Our computational services allow for the prediction of noise sources prior to the generation of a prototype whilst the Acoustic Camera allows efficient trouble shooting and analysis of noise sources that already exist.
Our Acoustic Services can be applied in the fields of:
- Airport noise
- Building acoustics
- Noise source identification
- Occupational health
- Sound quality
- Urban noise
TotalSim are the UK distributor for the VisiSonics camera range including all available accessories such as the Oculus DK-2 HMD Virtual Reality headset.
For more information on the services we can offer our pdf brochure can be downloaded here – VisiSonics-booklet-v3
TotalSim can assist with all your Acoustic needs.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
- We have a number of exciting new job opportunities including Software Developer and CFD Support Co-ordinator https://t.co/47ErZqivuw about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Friday 10th March is the date for our next One-Day Course in Motorsport Aerodynamics. Book your place today - https://t.co/1kE1A14X7F about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @SilverstonePark: Watch 5m50s. Our @GCSMidlands #ExportingisGREAT event on @BBCSouthToday @BBCLookEast #Silverstone #TechCluster https:/… about 6 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- We are recruiting for a CFD Support Co-ordinator. Full details here https://t.co/47ErZqivuw CV's and cover letter to email@example.com about 6 days ago from Twitter Web Client