With the use of VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera range, TotalSim can provide valuable experience and apply it to suit your business needs and requirements. Whether your needs are Automotive Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) based or Architectural Acoustics based, TotalSim can assist you in many different ways.
- Product design development – TotalSim can assist in creating noise efficient products from the beginning of the design process.
- Design optimisation – TotalSim can take an already marketed product and assess and refine the design in order to produce a noise efficient product.
- Understanding of existing geometries – TotalSim can use their equipment to assess and create a visual/audio image of the surroundings in order to understand the effects of noise on the environment. TotalSim have the ability to use a Virtual Reality (VR) headset to totally immerse you within your results.
TotalSim’s years of experience in CFD consultancy are now being applied within the Acoustics market. This experience can help save you time and money.
If you think TotalSim’s Acoustic Consultants can help then please get in touch.
- RT @axillium: World leading #test facility for the #UK is one step closer as #Catesby #Tunnel planning granted! https://t.co/2KsQRilpGp via… about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Some interesting tech analysis on the F1 grid https://t.co/XJuI8LioKj #F1 about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- @totalsimltd feature in the @TransEngineer for their aerodynamics configurator grant https://t.co/FH1h1Cbv2T about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to TotalSimLtd
- 2017 has started well with 5 job offers and 4 acceptances. Maybe looking for another grad engineer if anyone is looking. #jobs #cfd #aero about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client