TotalSim have recently added yet more products and services to their expanding portfolio in the form of Acoustic Services. The demand arose from working with our automotive clients but it soon became apparent that these services can be applied to a huge variety of fields.
Our Acoustic Services can include both computational and physical testing. TotalSim recently purchased a VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera to complete the range of services we can provide.
Our computational services allow for the prediction of noise sources prior to the generation of a prototype whilst the Acoustic Camera allows efficient trouble shooting and analysis of noise sources that already exist.
Our Acoustic Services can be applied in the fields of:
- Airport noise
- Building acoustics
- Noise source identification
- Occupational health
- Sound quality
- Urban noise
TotalSim are the UK distributor for the VisiSonics camera range including all available accessories such as the Oculus DK-2 HMD Virtual Reality headset.
For more information on the services we can offer our pdf brochure can be downloaded here – VisiSonics-booklet-v3
TotalSim can assist with all your Acoustic needs.
Email – email@example.com | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
- RT @axillium: World leading #test facility for the #UK is one step closer as #Catesby #Tunnel planning granted! https://t.co/2KsQRilpGp via… about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Some interesting tech analysis on the F1 grid https://t.co/XJuI8LioKj #F1 about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- @totalsimltd feature in the @TransEngineer for their aerodynamics configurator grant https://t.co/FH1h1Cbv2T about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to TotalSimLtd
- 2017 has started well with 5 job offers and 4 acceptances. Maybe looking for another grad engineer if anyone is looking. #jobs #cfd #aero about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client