TotalSim have recently added yet more products and services to their expanding portfolio in the form of Acoustic Services. The demand arose from working with our automotive clients but it soon became apparent that these services can be applied to a huge variety of fields.
Our Acoustic Services can include both computational and physical testing. TotalSim recently purchased a VisiSonics Audio Visual Camera to complete the range of services we can provide.
Our computational services allow for the prediction of noise sources prior to the generation of a prototype whilst the Acoustic Camera allows efficient trouble shooting and analysis of noise sources that already exist.
Our Acoustic Services can be applied in the fields of:
- Airport noise
- Building acoustics
- Noise source identification
- Occupational health
- Sound quality
- Urban noise
TotalSim are the UK distributor for the VisiSonics camera range including all available accessories such as the Oculus DK-2 HMD Virtual Reality headset.
For more information on the services we can offer our pdf brochure can be downloaded here – VisiSonics-booklet-v3
TotalSim can assist with all your Acoustic needs.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone +44 1280 840 316
- Very exciting news; The Catesby Tunnel Research Facility was granted planning permission last night!… https://t.co/hJiJbwdfGQ about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client
- Happy 10th birthday @TotalSimLtd. Thanks to all our friends and customers who have helped us along the way!… https://t.co/6xipwWSsoL about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Don't miss out on the opportunity to hear from one of TotalSim's Project Team Leaders tomorrow https://t.co/BgSORBtEtN open to all, free! about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- @sfalsharif this is DES using OpenFOAM. #CFD about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to sfalsharif